vendredi 21 août 2009

Sita Sings The Blues



L'histoire de Sita est une adaptation de l'histoire de Ramayana. Animé par Nina Paley avec la voix d'Annette Hanshaw enregistré vers 1920. Le film est disponible en 10 parties sur You tube ou disponible en Torrent.

3 commentaires:

Ana a dit…

Hi. I don't speak French, but I understand it well enough. My native language is Spanish.

Sita Sings the Blues is also available at the Internet Archive here: http://tinyurl.com/c45dxx

PS: I'm a fan of your artwork, and I visit your website and blog regularly.

mad meg a dit…

Thanks a lot Lesser Goddess for your message, and for the descovering of two very interesting blogs (a journey round my skull & dreamers rise)

Ana a dit…

You're much welcome!

They're great blogs too. I'm glad you like them.

Ana